
A-hem...
Other Notes:
- RATATOUILLE!!! I love it. Remy is so adorable. I just want to give him an entire kitchen to make me good food and then pet him on the head and say "Good job, Little Chef!" SO CUTE!
- Remember the talk about the "pay adjustment?" Today was my first check with it. It was, nice. Really nice. Maybe because of paid holidays and what not, but still. It was lovely.
- Today was Miguel's last day at Borders. Maybe. Anyway, I think even though I totally try to keep it cool, I'm really gonna miss him. And, well... I guess I am kinda sad about it. I went into this weird funk after I got off today where the only thing that made me happy was the bass level in my car when I played Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Cake. Yeah, I guess I can admit it, I am sad. I really do hope that he and I can try to keep up our friendship and still text each other during games and hang out and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment