Anyway, on to the good stuff. I've decided to post here, the themed dishes that may or may not be made especially for this years Oscars. Every dish is named after a film nominated for this year's Academy Awards. I must say however, this is the work of Kaitlin, Bonnie, Andrew, and myself. I'm sure some others may have helped out, but we're not acknowledging their additions to our brilliance and simply stealing it for our own. Without further ado:
- There Will Be Brownies
- No Country for Orange Chicken
- Atone-mint Juleps
- Michael Klondike Bars
- Juno what this is? (Mystery Dish)
- In The Valley of Éclairs
- Sweeney Tacos
- Into the Wild Rice
- American Gang-Stir Fry
- La Vie En Roast Beef sandwiches
- Charlie Wilson's Waffles
- 3:10 to Tuna Casserole
- Away from Her...b Chicken
- Lars and the Real Grilled Cheese (to go with...)
- The Bourne Ultim-ato Soup
- Pirates of the Carribean and Cheese Burritos
- (my personal favorite is what will be my mac' and cheese dish) The Golden Com-pasta!
- Trans-fromage (cheese plate)
- Enchanted Enchiladas
- The Diving Bell Pepper and Butternut Squash (vegetable medley)
- The Kite Runts (as in the candy)
- Perse-Polish Sausage
side note: I am listening to A-E-I-O-U from the Alice in Wonderland Soundtrack (that would be the caterpillar song) and it is the bomb-diggity. Mostly because you can hear the part when he slaps his own hands. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment