- Worked. It was bleh.
- Went to CD Trader. Bought Blue Velvet because I'm interesting. Bought An Officer and A Gentlemen because I'm a girl
- Went to BJ's with Tyler and Rey. Got buzzed on Berry Cider. So... that was nice. I was buzzed and tired. Now I'm just tired.
- Apparently yelled at Rey for the following: Trying to unbutton my shirt which is stupid because I was wearing an undershirt. There's also only 3 buttons to undo because it's a polo. When he unbuttons it and I don't re-button it, it comes out of the washer weird. Finally, he just bugs me when he does that. So I told him not to. Then he collapsed on my bed wearing his very wet jacket. Apparently yelled at him about that too. In my defense, I didn't yell. I just spoke in feisty voice. I also feel that any feisty voicing of my opinion was justified in the circumstances.
- Now I am tired and going to bed.
Sunday
1-6-8
Today was not very exciting. Here's a bullet point list of todays activities:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment