1-7-8
Picked up Kaitlin after work and went down to Moorpark to stay at Travis's house. Note to self and all others: Never, ever, EVER eat at Rally's. The food is downright terrible. It is the lowest of the low in the fast-food world. Cheap prices be damned. It's just that bad.
1-8-8
Disneyland. My first of many visits this year. I went Kaitlin, Amanda, Orly, and Travis hung out with us before heading over to California Adventure. Here are some pictures:
This was exciting. We got to open the park at California Adventure and got to be the first people to ride the Tower of Terror. That's me to the left next to Mickey.









Anyway, I had a great time and I can't wait to go see Editors with Bonnie and Miguel next month. Woot.
The drive home however proved to be interesting. I found out some things that I'm not so sure I like. If you read the previous post, you would know that directly after getting home, I wanted to write it all down and just put it out there. But now having some time to reflect on it, I don't want to divulge the information in the event that allow more readers to read this. However, like I previously wrote; I do have a strong resolve to look about for a new job. Even if it's just applying and seeing if I can get an interview. So, when I get some free time, I'll see what happens.
1-9-8
Went to work. Saw Elizabeth or "Bean" as she will now be called. She is very cute (see picture below). I was somewhat rushed and that resulted in a bit of road rage. Thankfully, no one was hurt and I got over it pretty fast. Since I had woken up early, I was pretty tired all day and once I got to Rey's, I just flopped on the couch with a blanket and watched some games. Nashie Washie was sick and did not play for most of the game. However, my Suns still came back after a deficit and won the game. They continue to be best in the west. *smug smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment