Because I was running a pretty high fever today at work, it's likely that tons of people are going to get all germy and it's my fault. I wish I could say I'm remorseful, but since I'm pretty sure that I'm sick because Grady and I were working on laydowns when he had a fever, I'm not.
Some things that have really made my day include
- Frosty! I was driving past Wendy's and it was like, "Must have frosty." And I did. It was not only refreshing and soothing (scratchy throat and whatnot) but it also expectedly delicious. I could go for another one right now, but that's not looking too good. I'd like to go get some popsicles and apple sauce but again, not looking too good. That's the problem with living with parents. I understand their concern, but I want to get things that will make me feel better. Maybe I should call Rey and have him deliver. Ooo yes, there is potential in this idea.
- Rawr. I was browsing the internet and happened upon this picture:
Bobo, you rock that suit like nobody's business.Some things I'm concerned about include
- Training Bob and Ryan. A GM and SM from other stores. Due to my dismal state, my training is not up to standards and my voice went pretty fast. They may also be getting sick soon.
- Just couldn't make it to my Philosophy class. I need a doctors note. Maybe I can work something up. We'll see.
- I have an appointment with a counselor tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll be able to make that considering it's at 8am. Again with the rescheduling...
No comments:
Post a Comment