It's been a busy past few days. But mostly, it's been ALL STAR WEEKEND!!!
Dwight Howard won the Slam Dunk Contest. He absolutely crushed everyone else. And not surprising. Because his dunks were by far the most creative and fun to watch. Another highlight of the evening was Dwayne Wade complete failure of the skills contest. Hahahaha! He was so terrible. It was pretty hysterical. Rey and I were completely in giggle fits barely able to breathe watching that. And the last favorite moment from tonight was Steve Nash's embarrassed look after the 3 point shoot-out contest. He was also terrible. He really had this look on his face, like "What the hell am I doing here?" Ahh... it was an enjoyable evening. I can't wait for tomorrow. The West will take it, no doubt. I just can't wait to see by how much.
Anyway, not much else is up. I am mostly recovered from my little sickness. Now I just have this awful cough that won't go away. Hopefully it'll bone outta town like everything else and I'll go back to normal. But hey, I'm thankful it wasn't longer and at least I can taste things again.
No comments:
Post a Comment