Monday

3-10-8

New goal: 20 posts per month. Which means I will be forced to post a lot over the coming days.

Impersonal Updates:
  • New Indiana Jones poster up here. Mr Struzan? I think so. Still need confirmation on that.
  • Two new Speed Racer trailers. They are awesome. I'm really really looking forward to this movie. Sad to say this is mostly because of Matthew Fox. But even though he is practically non existent in the trailers, they still get me very excited for the film.
  • Houston Rockets are on 18-0 winning streak. This makes me even more excited to watch them in Phoenix. Even if the Rockets win, I'll still be excited. It's great to see teams that I like on a roll so either way, it's a win-win situation for me. But, for clarification, I will be screaming my heart out for Phoenix to win.
  • I'm stuck at Digg.com
Personal Updates:
  • I sorta want to discuss my displeasure with my sociology teacher. I'm fairly pleased I was the only person to stand up to him in the face of bad information. However, I've pretty much had a week to mellow out and calm down about the matter. I'm not sure if I'll get all worked up next week in class. Yet at the same time, I'm sort of hoping I will. Sometimes it's necessary for a shark to swim amongst jellyfish. And while the rest of my classmates may just swim along with the ebb and flow of Professor Lott, I will be figuring carefully accessing the situation. And in necessary, I will bite. Haha! What a witty analogy. I feel so clever. 2 points to me.
  • I've decided to post some pictures from recent San Diego trip:
pimp your myspace

Here's Kaitlin & Bonnie about to perform an aerial battle. How does it end? YOU DECIDE!!!









thug life...




Anyway, the rest of pictures can be found here. If you're needing a password to access to the album, it's "Phoon"

  • We had a bi-yearly staff meeting. It was boring. However, I did enjoy the subtle jabs at Kenneth. Really, I think the only two people who caught all of those was Ken and I.
  • I have finally received the rest I deserve.
Washington DC Plans
  • Found a nice place to stay at in Arlington. Will mostly likely make reservation in a few days. Cost assessment has dramatically increased with the news of lack of place to stay which I originally thought would be... cheaper.
  • I must establish a knowledge of their Metro system. It's not nearly as easy as everyone says it is.




1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

these are by far the greatest pictures EVER. i should carry the cardboard smile with me at all times.