Wednesday

3-12-8

I finally finished that damn board! I sat through Stealth, King Arthur (the super crappy Clive Owen version), and Timeline. All of these films were intentionally chosen to be on so I could sit through them without actually paying attention and look up for the cool parts (which really, there aren't that many in King Arthur). I was gonna watch Minority Report, but then I decided that I actually wanted to watch that for real, so I'll wait for that later.

I'm kinda excited for tomorrow. I'm fairly certain that I won't be posting, but I'll outline my plans now:

6:00am - Wake up
7:00am - Bah! Work
3:03pm - Get off of work. Yay!
3:28pm - Pick up Rey. Yay!
4:05pm - Eating Chipotle and then shopping on San Fernando Road (the posh part) in Burbank.
5:30pm - Sitting comfortably in the theater watching trailers before 10,000 BC starts (Rey's choice)
7:52pm - Sitting comfortably on Rey's couch watching the Suns vs Warriors game.

Doesn't that sound awesome? It will be. Well... I have low expectations for the film. Super low. Like lower mantle low. Ehh... yeah.

Also, there was watermelon again today. It continues to bring me satisfaction.

Last but not least, you must watch this because it's hysterical. Watch the way he flies. Literally flies!

This is hilarious. I took this off of Rod Benson's blog and you can't help but laugh and be terrified at the same moment. Speaking of which: Rob Benson is the man. That is all.

No comments: