Friday

4-25-8

Fairly normal day
  • Woke Rey up at 8am to leave. He didn't really seem very happy about that. Mostly because he had to move his truck because I was parked behind him.
  • Went to work. Trained Bryan. He's seems like a cool kid, but he's pretty quiet. Didn't really talk to him much because I had to speed through training and we needed to keep our focus. Anyway, Bonnie is gone so it was fairly boring. Well, Andrew was there so their was some entertainment to be had.
  • However, Rey did come to take me to lunch. But I ended up paying because Rey asked, "Where would like t-" "RUBIO's!" And so we went. I indulged in that amazing shrimp burrito. That thing is absolutely amazing. It just melts in your mouth. Oh, it's making my mouth water just thinking about it. Moving on! Then we went to Gelson's to get a cream puff and a napoleon. Overall, it was too delicious. I'm preparing for my week without carbs. Yikes...
  • Went to Patrick's for BSG. Nothing too exciting this week. But Roslin and Adama love each other and it's frakking adorable.
  • Random Picture: Some lovely sunset I took a picture of recently from the parking lot in front of Borders.

No comments: