Sunday

5-4-8

Kaitlin's last day. BOO-URNS!!! ... I just got why you were wearing that shirt. Hahaha!

Alas, it is that time of year that People does their 100 most beautiful people. Well, frankly, I don't agree with half that list. Thus, Kaitlin decided to come up with our own top 5 list. So here's mine.

First off, I don't want these list to be any order because they're all extremely attractive in their own way.
  • Clive Owen is definitely my main man. Has been for a long time now and continues to me so. On the list, Clive is the only one to hold a 10.
  • Jack has gotten rid of his whiny voice that plagued women everywhere during Season 1 of Lost. Now it's turned into something deeper and sexier. So now, he can be on my list.
  • Gerard Butler is most attractive in Tomb Raider because his hair is a bit shorter and just... everything is going for him in that movie.
  • Ioan Gruffudd is on this list because I find him strangely hot. Like hot! Mmm... but not as much in FF. Sorry dude.
  • And James McAvoy is just the most charming man to ever walk the planet.
I did learn something about myself from this exercise. Apparently, I'm in love with British Men.

Now for the ladies. This was an easy list to establish.
  • Isabelle Adjani as Queen Margot is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She wasn't very beautiful before that film or afterward. It's like everything she would be or has been lead to that one moment in her career when the stars aligned for her and she came out absolutely stunning.
  • Sophie Marceau continues to be beautiful, even as she ages. But her moment was in the early 90's when she's really at her best.
  • Grace Kelly is Grace Kelly and anyone that knows anything of aesthetics understands that beauty = Grace Kelly.
  • Keira was way hot before she got that lip job that ruined her amazing lips. But she still has those amazing cheekbones. Damn her!
  • Jennifer Garner aka Sydney Bristow was so pleasing to watch in Alias. Plus, she seems like she would be so fun to hang out with and that consequentially lands her on my list.
Runners Up that just couldn't quite make it into the top 5 include
  • Men
    • Michael Vartan
    • Chiwetel Ejiofor
    • Nathan Fillion
    • Tahmoh Penikett
  • Women
    • Katee Sackhoff
    • Lena Heady
    • Natalie Portman

      That's all I can think of for now. Maybe later I'll add to it. But those that are on there definitely aren't going anywhere. There is part of me that wants to put Angie on this list, but everyone knows how damn beautiful she is. It's like linking IMDB when talking about movie sites. You don't need to because everyone already knows.

  • Holy crap. Whilst looking at a really old list I did of "Dream Cast for the Ultimates movie" for my old blog, I found out that I had cast Edward Norton as the Hulk. HOLY CRAP! I love being right!

No comments: