- I was reading BDL (my favorite basketball blog) and I found something that I applied to what i said last night.
"Well, this is sad: A recent AdAge poll, conducted before the second tidal wave of Tim Donaghy/referee allegations, shows that more than one-third (37%) of Americans think that the NBA suits play a role in influencing the outcome of games. Additionally, more than a quarter (26%) of the general population thinks the NBA played a role in the Lakers and Celtics reaching this year's NBA Finals."
There are certain shifty things afoot that cannot be ignored. Chris Mihm playing. KG never fouling out. Lots of other things. Anyway, I just thought that was interesting.
- These pictures amuse me:
Poor Kobe. He looks so uncomfortable. What is Sasha trying to do anyway?
- I also want to say that I really loved this commercial.
Monday
6-16-8
Suffer through this last bit of basketball craziness as I have a strong feeling the season ends tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was a sweet ad.
Post a Comment