BIRTHDAY LIST
First off, let me address that this is not a list I am posting with any expectation. The only reason I post said list is because sometimes people ask me what I'd like. Sometimes, they aren't sure. So I post a central list of things I'm interested in. But again, please keep in mind, I don't need a whole lot of crap because I already have a good deal of "stuff." That's being said, I’m a big fan of just hanging out with someone and having lunch or going out. Places I’m interested in going to (hey, I’ll even drive)
- Bowling
- Dodger Game
- MOCA
- Disneyland (don’t forget, I have a pass and free parking!)
- Lots of other places, I just can't think of any right now...
$10 and under
- See’s Truffles (Blueberry and Lemon)!
- X-Files 2 Poster (The shadows of Mulder & Scully for an X)
- Mr. Potato Head Spud Trooper
- Mr. Potato Head Indiana Jones
- Subscription to Wired magazine
- IKEA FLÄRKE Bookcase (2)
- IKEA FLÄRKE CD/ DVD wall shelf (3)
- Extras -The Complete Series (found at Fry’s for $39.99)
- Prints by Nathan Ota found @ Thumbtackpress.com
- Marvel Mighty Muggs (preferably Wolverine or Iron Man because they make me laugh)
- New Converses (Black, Size 9 Mens)
- Twin Peaks - The Definitive Gold Box Edition - The Complete Series (I saw this at Second Spin for $56.99!)
- Dune poster (Available at Ahhs on Ventura for $95)
GIFT CARDS
Honestly, I know people think that gift cards are impersonal, but I do love them. Because not only am I not paying for whatever it is I’m getting, but I also get an amusing story to go with them. For example, last time I went to Aaron's Brothers with my gift certificate, I had the worst customer service ever. You may think this is a bad thing, but it was actually really funny in hindsight and now it’s a great story. So really, they’re fine!
I guess that's about it. If you want any souvenirs from DC, text me or call me or leave me a note on here and I'll see what I can do.
On a final note, I leave you with this:
No comments:
Post a Comment