So I'm finally getting around to drawing something that I promised someone I would draw them a long time ago. And I had this vague idea of how it was going to look, so I did a little sketcharoni and it looked good. So now I've started the actual drawing. And who knew, (not me) but I I drew a tiger and it looks really frakking good. Like really cool. It was the first thing that I drew for the overall drawing and it was crazy sauce because I just knew how to do it. And even better, I already inked it because I knew I liked the final product. Even more, even inked now, it still looks really friggin cool. Please don't mistake this as some weird conceited trip on my talents. I know I'm a fairly decent artist. But sometimes when I try something new that I've never done before and the result is better than I expected, it's really... nice. It's just refreshing. I'm really excited.
The great irony of this though is that a girl is lounging with the tiger and I'm having a lot of difficulty with that. It's ironic because I draw women all the time and it's super easy, but this time, I'm really stuck.
Anyway, I will post the final product when it's completed. Who knows when that will be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you said crazy sauce...I am so influencing your vocabulary.
Post a Comment