So last week as a crappy week for posting. I pretty much didn't do anything.
Oh, but I did help my parents with their cord of wood so I realized that the reason my thighs feel like they're about to explode is because I was basically doing squats for about an hour before I realized it. Here I was thinking to myself, "My god, the rewards of some good hard labor. I feel sweat on my brow, callouses on my hands, and overall the world seems good." Dad used to make me do a lot of that sort of stuff when I was younger, ya know... yard work. And I was like, "Ahhhh, I sorta miss it." Que yesterday and all I could do to rationalize the pain was assuming it was because I had turbo-scooted to work. Alas, while this probably triggered it, no, it was yesterdays efforts. Anyway, don't really miss the yard work too much anymore.
As for today, work was pretty lame. Alix is making a lot of changes that I don't think he understands that we already tried to put in place, but it just didn't work. Oh well. Obviously I'll do what I'm told. But it's actually starting to become frustrating that I have to more work and less time to do it in. And the schedule is a total disaster. Actually, payroll is a huge fegging disaster. Preston and I were discussing the future of our company and our lack of faith that the company can really repair itself from this. Perhaps, the time for moving on has come. I don't know. I've been saying that I want to leave for a long time. I do want to leave. But I also want to get the most out of my Disneyland pass. That does sound stupid, but what it comes down to is that I want a job that I can have weekdays off. And since pretty much only retail jobs offer that sort of flexibility, I'm temporarily doomed.
On a much better, this newest K-Mix is unbelievably cool. It's a bunch of super pop songs from the 80s and 90s but redone in a swanky jazzy way.
On a final note for you FOTC fans (like me) --
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that video was funny.
sing with me:
He's got the whole world between his thighs...
hehehehehehe
Post a Comment