Saturday

8-23-8

The following things need to mentioned:
  • I think I'm giving up Fast Food permanently now. I really wasn't eating much fast food before, but now, I think it's over. Unless it's an indy place (Frosty Queen) or In-N-Out. Sonic made my stomach hurt soooo much. Blah, that was painful.


  • I have a crush on Colin Hanks
  • House Bunny was ridiculous and also ridiculously funny. I can't believe you weren't expecting that, Kaitlin. I knew was I was expecting (which was nothing) and I laughed my ass off. It's not something I can heartily recommend, but it was enjoyable. All I can say is I really liked it
  • Add Russell Peters to the short list of comedians I love.

And now for what you wanted. I don't really feel like I need to say much other than what you already know. I loved Yosemite. I want to go back. And I had such an amazing time. It was great to see Andrew and I'm excited to go back. Here are the pictures with sharing -
















1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

AWESOMEST PHOONS EVER!!

and I expected ridiculousness, but I was thrown off by the painfully bad acting in the first 15 minutes. I expect well acted ridiculousness from Anna Farris!