Forgive this moment of girlish indulgence: So, I've finally watched North & South which has been on my list of things to watch for over a year now. My goodness... It was beyond spectacular. My little heart beats wildly for period dramas/romance films/mini-series set in England. And this was so fulfilling. Mr. Thornton and his smoldering gaze (which can often be mistaken for scowling) are super sexy and any girl that tells you that she doesn't love that look is frakking liar. And what's not to love about Margaret. I may be saying something slightly sacrilegious here, but I do believe she's even more independent and passionate then Elizabeth Bennett. *Gasp* I said it. Anyway, it was great. And the train scene... that scene. And they way he looks at her with that grin and that look (!). It's just so beyond good. My only problem is that there wasn't more. Having watched this, I think it's time to invest in some other period dramas that I've been holding out on getting. Because I love this miniseries. Love it, love it, love it.Wednesday
Forgive this moment of girlish indulgence: So, I've finally watched North & South which has been on my list of things to watch for over a year now. My goodness... It was beyond spectacular. My little heart beats wildly for period dramas/romance films/mini-series set in England. And this was so fulfilling. Mr. Thornton and his smoldering gaze (which can often be mistaken for scowling) are super sexy and any girl that tells you that she doesn't love that look is frakking liar. And what's not to love about Margaret. I may be saying something slightly sacrilegious here, but I do believe she's even more independent and passionate then Elizabeth Bennett. *Gasp* I said it. Anyway, it was great. And the train scene... that scene. And they way he looks at her with that grin and that look (!). It's just so beyond good. My only problem is that there wasn't more. Having watched this, I think it's time to invest in some other period dramas that I've been holding out on getting. Because I love this miniseries. Love it, love it, love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well now I have to borrow this. clearly. after that recommendation? yes please if you don't mind!
word verification: hozogibs (heehee!)
we can watch it together, kailtin.
Post a Comment