God those babies on the blogger front page are ugly. This is mostly because I think Bean is so damn cute that few babies compare. I pray that my babies are as cute as she is. And as chill.
Notes
- I scootered to work today. It was awesome. I felt like I was 10.
- Well, Alix is in place and so far, it's not so bad. There are a lot of changes. That was to be expected, contrary to what anyone thought or said. I like some of the changes. I think it'll be a bit more work for me, but that's okay. I always need something to do anyway. As far as the changes to IPT, yikes. I really think a mass exodus will occur sometime soon.
- I bought some movies yesterday as it seems Tuesday is the day to go out and buy movies. Since I worked last Tuesday, there was no movie buying. But the week before that, I got 7 movies for $35! Beat that! New additions to my collection include:
- Spaced (Boo-yow!) - Had to have it!
- Monty Python & The Holy Grail - Can you believe that I didn't have it already. I have spent a considerable about of time deciding between the different options available to me, but ultimately I just settled for the cheapest one with subtitles. (<--Most important feature. Ever!)
- Titus - Started watching this last night. It's weird. Very stylized. I think it should be called Julie Taymor's Titus. Because when I asked people if they had seen it, everyone responded with "Oh is that the movie by Julie Taymor?"
- Oceans Thirteen - Didn't have it. I don't have Oceans Twelve either. But I think one day I'll get it. It was cheap.
- Persuasion - Because I'm a girl. The one with Cirian Hinds.
- Today they announced the NBA schedule. Oh the games I WILL be going to. Must to get tickets for Suns vs. Clippers. "Stop Touching My Ass, Steve Nash!"
- I feel really good about life. Like I have a clear direction and a plan and a time frame. And that's really nice. I'm not just idly putzing about waiting for something to happen. So yeah... that's exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment