There's not much there right now, but hopefully, I may just be able to get this thing started. So... there it is, spread it around. Get your friends to email me their pictures because that shit will be funny. If someone wants to be co-author of this account and show some initiative by creating a Facebook group, that might get some buzz going. We'll see.
Some other stuff
- I should not be in charge of keeping TV shows that we're communally watching. I'm sorry, I caved to the need. It really sorta was addictive there for a second and that just goes to show why I cannot do drugs. Because I cave easily when Chuck Bass is involved. I am sorry and yet not sorry for giving in. There really is no other way to say that. However, I can say quite clearly that in the future, you guys should probably keep the DVDs until the next viewing.
- Much to your annoyance and my joy, Basketball season is starting soon! This feels like such a weird season going in. I feel like my love for the Suns has diminished with the loss of D'Antoni. I dunno... it's like, I love Nashy Washy but do I still have the small heart-felt love for the rest of the team? I don't know! I'm so confused. I think once the season gets under way I'll be a little better and more clear about my feelings.
- DISNEYLAND!! In two days! Iz excited!
1 comment:
mmmmchuckbasssmmmm.
Post a Comment