Monday

11-3-8



So, I've finally figured out the problem. I can't go into "compose" mode. I'm stuck in this ugly ass "edit HTML" mode. And it's look horrific. How do I get back? I will find out inevitably. Why? Because I believe in the power of perseverance. And if that doesn't work, then I also believe that my loyalty lies to the blog platform that can provide a winning new look. Anyway, my ugly blog continues:

- Bonnie hates Viva La Vida and I love it.

- Kaitlin:
Pay It Forward
Atlantis
Wall-E
Little Women
The Greatest Game Ever Played
Legends of the Fall

Love you!

-Yup. That's it.

1 comment:

God said...

Because the syntax is shifty, I'm gonna take that as you love that I hate it. And I really do hate it. It's like reggae, it just makes me want to punch people.

I wonder why you can't go into compose mode. Mine works fine. Do you want some html codes to help you while you wait for it to function again?