Sunday

1-13-8

BAH! Today my mom said to me "Being popular is hard work." And, because I was distracted, I agreed. What the hell!?!? I'm not popular! But why do I have such a busy schedule that mostly involves hanging out with friends. Why can't I just sit at home and do nothing? That's what I'm gonna do after I get off work tomorrow. I'm going to come home, catch up on Heroes, maybe go for a walk, and just relax. That sounds so nice. Granted the past few night have been fun, but I always to drive home. No more for at least two, maybe three nights. What's more, I haven't been updating. Ack! So here we go

1-11-8
After having posted a blog, I went to hang out at Andrews place. We watched Lakers vs. Bucks. Lakers won. However, there was a very amusing incident involving tacos. I had to explain to Lisa and Bonnie that when a home court beat the visiting team and keeps them under a hundred (at Staples Center, anyway) everyone in attendance gets two free Jack In The Box Tacos. Apparently, these tacos are disgusting. But the fans don't care because it's just fun to get the tacos. So, with 26 seconds left on the clock, the Bucks made a two pointer that completely put them over 100 points. Not only were the fans reeling, the commentators laughing, but we were all screaming "TACOS!!!!" "They didn't get their tacos!" "BOOOO!" Or something to that degree. Then we all laughed about it for a bit as we watched bitter fans booing the Bucks for ruining the tacos. New goal in life: Must go to game and get voucher for two free tacos. I want that voucher signed by one of those basketball players and then I'm going to frame it and smile when I look at it.

Lamar Odom will now be referred to as "Doom"

1-12-8
Went to Rey's to watch Phoenix vs Bucks. Phoenix won. Rightly so. Poor Bucks. Getting booed over tacos. Anyway, it was a good game. Nash and Diaw had season high points. Rey made a delicious dinner consisting of one of my favorites, Carne Asada. I do like his dad's version better, but I'll take it where I can get it. After the game, we watched Predator and I fell asleep and missed Jesse Ventura's not timely enough death. Arnie is the shit though. Which brings me too...

1-13-08
During break today, we watched True Lies. Classic Arnie in one of his bests. He's just fun to watch and make fun of in a non-insulting way. Then, you can always tell the person next to you (valid only in the state of California) "Ah-nie! He's our Gahvernator!!!" And then, for once, be happy about living in CA. A state that I cannot wait to leave someday. Fingers crossed and knocking on wood style.

New rule: If I want to stay home, I'm just going to say I have plans. If I'm going out, I'm just going to say I have plans. When asked about said plans, I will do the "ya know, plans. Stuff, I got stuff to do." Evasion is the key to success. Not that I didn't really, really enjoy hanging out with Bonnielicious and Kaitlin (what is her nickname?). We bought fatty foods, ate fatty foods (In-N-Out, melt in your mouth super delicious 1000+ calorie cookies, and finished it of with a Caramel Pretzel Klondike Bar) and began season 2 of the very witty if not a bit overly dramatic Veronica Mars while also beginning a new art project. Overall, a highly enjoyable evening.

No comments: