Monday

1-14-8

Tonight, I finished season 2.0 of Heroes. Let's just get this straight: Sylar is f**king creepy. And I love it. I do! And this isn't a "good girls like bad boys" sort of a thing. But his strange creepiness really just lends to his attraction as a character. Oh, and when he makes out with Maya, I get grossed out and yet feel this inexplicable reason to cheer. Blehck!!!! Oh, and the part where Nathan brings Parkman on his back to Odessa. Hilarious! Nathan's look of pain as he stretches his back is priceless. Anyway, WOW! It was good. Totally didn't see that ending coming. I mean, there was a literal audible gasp. Hardcore. I don't care what anyone else thought, I really enjoyed those final episodes.

Other than Heroes characters dying, some more sad news in the real world: Andrew Bynum is out for 8 weeks. Boooo! Not pleased. Lakers were doing so well. Keep it real guys and show us all you can make it without "Drewski" (as Ronny calls him. Hehe...)

I'm off to finish Blue Velvet. It's friggin' weird.

No comments: