Tuesday

1-1-8 Hello

Well, here it's is. Another attempt at a blog. I don't think the every day thing will apply, but we'll give it a shot and see what happens. This blog is really for me and me alone. I don't expect others to read it. If you find yourself reading it, I'd click on to the some other page as soon as possible.

Anyway, today is New Years. It's been a very blustery day. Week actually. But since I like to wind, I'm alright with that. I brought in the New Year with my sisters, my wonderful brother-in-law, Ed, and my adorable nephew Goobs. (And I do love my sisters. However, I don't feel that on this occasion they really need an adjective preceding their title). Anyway, we all tried valiantly to persuade Amanda to break out the vacuum cleaner so we could have a new-years baby in the family, however, she would have none of it. We toasted 2008 with sparkling cider and blowing sea-shells and other party favors. This morning I slept in, which was wonderful. I spent most of my day doing busy work at Borders to keep myself occupied. It didn't matter what I did, because all that mattered was that I was getting double and a half pay. Looking forward to that paycheck. And now, here I am. Concluding the evening creating this.

Something important to include in this by 2008 blog are a few things to remember. My goals and resolutions this year are as follows:
  1. Read a meaningful book every two weeks.
  2. Have one finished drawing every week
  3. Learn how to color decently on Photoshop
  4. Go to the park once a month
  5. Go to the beach once a month
  6. Go to at least 3 basketball games
  7. Go to both spring and fall semesters of school and complete at least 12 units each semester
  8. Exercise at least 4 days a week and eat healthier
  9. Practice French
  10. Have paid off my car
2007 was an amazing year. One of the best I've had in a long while. Let's hope the wisdom gleaned from previous years and the blessings of last year continue on, so 2008 is just as amazing, just as fun, just as rewarding.