- Monday: Hung out with Andrew at Disneyland. We spent at least an hour in Ursula's thingy inside the Animation Studio. We are hilarious. We were singing (rather loudly) and acting out the parts. Andrew's favorite part was went we acted out the scene from Beauty & The Beast. I was the Beast and Andrew played Belle. All I can say is that it was awesome and I wish someone would've recorded it so we could play it forever. Next time, we intend to rap the songs. Buha!
- Tuesday: Saw Penelope with Bonnie, Kaitlin, and Maggie. It was wonderful.
- I have made it through my 4th week at school. 12 more to go. My Soc teacher told me I could make up the test I missed watching a basketball game. Tres cool! However, I better kick ass on the test next week. So I need to study and finish my essay for English.
- If Brian Tyler's score for Children of Dune was a man, I would marry him and love him for the rest of my life. Especially the Main Title. IT'S SO GOOD!!!
- I'll be busy the next few days so this is really my only chance to update.
Thursday
2-28-8
Arg. I have been a busy bee. Some notes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
one: i'm sad andrew's rendition of belle beats out my jafar. ::tear:: i'll have to man up and try again.
two: if we ever have a company event involving clients, i'm taking you. i say this because you know more of our clients than i do.
Post a Comment