Sunday

2-3-8


Seeing as how I am so clever, I write this blog (once again) from work. During my Service Manager hour. Buha! Ahhh...hmm. These entries were once private. I used to have no problem being completely honest and damning ramifications. Mostly because there wouldn’t be any. So here is a message to my one blog reader:

Kaitlin: I entrust you with my secret and appreciate your silence regarding how and where I write my blogs!

Anyway, some thoughts

  • A large portion of my known acquaintances are sick right now. Grady threw up in a trash can and it was unattractive. Mostly because it was just yellow liquid signifying an increased consumption of orange juice. I would love to be sick on a rainy day. Especially since I’ve been watching Lost recently, I would just lie in bed and enjoy that.
  • I was looking at the cover of Luerzers Archives. I was completely blown away by this ad. See below

    See what I mean. It’s brilliant, amazing, and clever. Anyway, the whole magazine is full of astounding ads. People are so clever. I’m jealous.
  • Old ladies in $20 hooker boots and short skirts are not sexy. Varicose veins also don’t really add anything to whatever sexiness is trying to be achieved. Damn…
  • The Superbowl was today. The Giants won. Now I can go back to not caring about football for another year.

No comments: