Tuesday

2-5-8

Super Tuesday. I really like the way that sounds.

Anyway. For my amusement, I am adding the following you tube videos which I don't normally do. But, like I said, since they amuse me, here they are:


That would be the Superbowl commercial with Charles Barkley and Dwayne Wade. Finally, Pookie makes it into the fav five. Not only was it brilliant, but everything I didn't know I was hoping for. Good stuff. For furthur amusement



Oh man! This guy is hilarious. I thought we (the Lakers crew at work) were bad. This is downright hysterical! Ah, this is here to amuse me on those days when I'm in a funk

In related (and not so related news)
  • Continuation with Lost is at hand. I am up to episode 16. Full assessment of the season to no doubt come soon
  • Lakers played Nets today. Pau Gasol has proven his worth. Henceforth, I shall refer to him as PG. (Could his mother really not add an "l" to end? C'mon!!!)
  • Picked up 3 more prints from GR2. Was recognized by lady that works there. Points for her? We shall see....
  • That's all I got.

No comments: