Thursday

2-7-8

Okay, a lot's gone down in the last two days. But with school yesterday, I really didn't have time to update.

So, here we go:

Shaq has been traded to the Suns. As a huge Suns fan, I was obviously very affected by it. Here's my initial opinion having heard the news. I think was about 5 minutes after they posted the decision.

I. Am. Devastated.

I am beyond devastated. I am a beaten, bloody, broken pathetic excuse for what used to be a Suns fan. FUCKING SHAQ!?!?! What the hell were they thinking!? I honestly cannot have hope or faith that anything less than a total disaster will come of this and my love diminishes every second that it soaks in. I mean, honestly, when was the last time I whimpered before having read that awful truth.

I want a Marion Suns jersey. I was totally going to get one when I went down to Phoenix. Now… if they have one, I’ll probably buy it. Discounted.

Oh man, if I keep this up, I may actually cry. When did I become such a besotted fan that would actually shed tears over such petty matters as those that involve a bunch a sweaty men putting a ball through a hoop? WHEN!?!?! The last time I felt this bad is when I found out Mike Wierengo died. And that is pathetic. Maybe not. Maybe I feel this bad because I feel like this is the death of the Suns.

UGH!!!! Just breathe, Kel. Remember, it’s only a game…


Okay, it's now been about 24 hours. I've had a lot of time to cool down. As I write this, I'm listening to the press conference held today with Shaq, Steve Kerr, and D'Antoni. First off, I felt a lot better after having read this. Really, I did. And at this point, I'm.... hopeful. If he sucks, I can't be any more upset then I was yesterday. If he proves me wrong, then great. I hope he does. I hope he's amazing and kicks ass. But I have no expectations.

And he has HUGE lips. For real!

Anyway, nothing else exciting has happened. I had pink eye, now I have intense sinus pressure that's making my nose and eyes hurt. Otherwise... that's about it.

School: 1 week down, 15 weeks to go.

No comments: