St. Patrick's Day
Last year this time, I was in New York
Slow boring day with no alcohol. Even though Grady sent me a text message that he had free beer, the lure of my bed, X-Files, and finally sleep are far more enticing. Today was fairly simple. Even though on it look terrible on paper as I was doing 5 hours of service management, it was actually quite nice. With only Preston and myself being the on-hand leadership team, I pretty much relaxed and took care of the cafe. Bonnie als0 brought me ice cream (which was delicious). Overall, it was a good day.
However, I'm really having a tough time with this "Sharona" woman from Brad Sherman's office. She won't take my calls or call me back. But I do have a plan of attack. Tomorrow, I will call his office in the Valley and see if I can get her e-mail address. Also, Brad Sherman is having a council meeting. I'm thinking of attending and just sorta making myself known to him. It could work.
I must finish my homework for the week before Wednesday because I cannot have any lingering thoughts of things I must to do while I'm away. I also completely bragged to some guy (whose son was wearing a T-Mac jersey) that I'll seeing the Rockets very close on Saturday. I'm really very excited. And I must create my list of stuff to pack before tomorrow. My appeared nonchalance about this vacation is evident in the fact that said list was not created weeks ago.
Bah, I will never achieve 20 posts this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment