Tuesday

3-18-8

Last nights post was written a little early. There was booze, there was shitty dancing, there was tambourine ass tapping (ha!), there was older men hitting on me (!?!?!?!), there was a sexy younger version of Nathan Fillion drum player (rawr!) and spillage of sexual secrets.

As much as it was a total blast, my head hurt this morning. When I finally decided to get out of bed, I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. Then I stumbled to the bathroom. Could've been the booze, could've been my forced good driving last night, could've been the realization of everything that was said. Oh, and my calves hurt. So I sorta bounced up and down really quick and was like "Yup, that's why those hurt." Okay, so overall, it was fun. A lot of fun. Yes, alcohol = truthfulness. But I still had a good time. It's not like I think everything I said is gonna be on Page Six or anything. So I'm not too concerned. My only concern is this: When do we get to go McBJs?

Speaking of Nathan Fillion

I would totally hit that!

No comments: