Wednesday

3-19-8

Yes! In a few hours I will be... sleeping. Okay, no really: I'm excited. So excited I'm wearing my Lakers shirt because I'm still in Los Angeles. Well, that and all the other shirts I like are packed away. I hope Rey brings his lap top so I can update.

Some notes
  • I don't know why, but after I returned from break yesterday, my whole day went to shit (this takes on a literal meaning. Continue...). I dealt with the Health Inspector that said "someone complained that one our employees was throwing up and then making drinks." I told her that such a claim was preposterous and completely baseless. Because as far as I knew such a thing had not happened. Then Kayla tells me it was her. Bah!

    Then later on I scrapped feces off the floor in the womens restroom. When will the lock down begin? Hours later I had to mop the floor because the middle stall clogged and flooded all over. I could acquiesce to cleaning that, but when I was told there was a problem in the men's room... babaloo* (as Rey says.) Human excrements was smeared all over the toilet. Not just in the toilet, but on the seat and the back. It was just awful as it sounds.

    Lastly, I dealt with the bitch from hell and her fizzy-haired spawn. That suffered that delusion divinity complex and made outrageous claims like "I'm going to get your fired." "I'm going to have this store shut down." "I'm going to call the attorney general." (!?) Anyway, I was irked for awhile, but I quickly got over it.

  • I bought Battlestar Galactica Season 3 today. I can't wait to start watching it. Season 4 starts April 4th! Yes! I also bought Enchanted. I love that movie so much.

  • Here are some pictures that make me laugh

    I'm really looking forward to this movie.


    Baron Davis. In roller skates. Ha!

  • Finally the admission some people (but none of my readers know or care about) have been waiting for. I do love those stupid LOLCatz. (Not limited to cats) There are so stupid, but so funny. It's hard to narrow it down to my favorites because I have about 100 favorites. However, here's a few examples of their stupidness. (Click on the pics for full goodness)
    Humorous Pictures

    Humorous Pictures

    Humorous Pictures

    Humorous Pictures

  • I d/l a great version of Float On by Ben Lee. It sounds like a studio take but it's still amazing. And let's face it, so is Paper Planes by MIA. What the hell? Damn you, Judd Apatow and your subtle influence in my recent musical tastes and film interests. I still haven't seen Superbad, so take that!
  • I must prepare my Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger before Monday or Jason will Fire Dragon Flame Missile my ass. And we can just not have that.



    *ba-ba-loo (\’bä-(,)bä, \
    lü\) noun - 1. It's all over. 2. That's it

No comments: