Thursday

3-27-8

Last night had such potential. But I didn't drop the ball. Luke Walton did. Literally. Fish threw him a pass and he was not paying attention. Here's a tip Luke: Kupchak ain't paying you 4 mil for you to day dream. Keep your eye on the ball, foo! Anyway, the Lakers lost. I’m a little pissed off about that. They lost to the Bobcats. The friggin Bobcats for crying out loud. Ugh! But still, I had a good time.

Sidenote: In checking Lakers salaries: Chris Mihm is getting paid way more than Ronny. That... uh, sucks.


Anyway, here's some awesome pictures from our fun night:






Tonight I'm off to hang out with Rey and watch Battlestar Galactica. Ken should be bidding on a huge ass Galactica poster for me right now. (Example is the one below) I hope I get it. BSG season 4 starts a week from today! Who's the final cylon? What year will it be when they get to Earth? GAHHHH!!! I'm so excited!!!

Yeah, this is amusing. 8 minute recap for three seasons called "What the frak?"



I'm also off to buy tickets for Bear McCreary's performance over at the Roxy. Sometimes living in Los Angeles is just so damn cool because I get the chance to do awesome stuff like that.

Blogger is freaking out, so I'm going to stop typing.


No comments: