Sunday

3-30-8

Okay, three nights have gone by and I still have nothing to say. Nothing exciting has happened at all. I've been sitting in front of my computer researching abhorrent sociological problems. Not problems in the communal sense like poverty and conflict theory. Nothing like that. Instead, I've been singling out single cases that are beyond horrifying. It's terrible and awesome at the same time. Terrible that certain people are just fucked up with a massively perverted sense of morals and values, and terrible that those on the other of the stick are getting fucked up by the previous perpetrators. Awesome, because I'm taking a weird active interest in social issues. Maybe later I'll graduate to communal stuff. In the mean time, want to read the most screwed up story you'll ever read? Damn...

Anyway, I've also been sprucing up my essay writing skills. Bleh.

Now for X-Files. Oh, the sexual tension!!!

No comments: