- Hung out with Rey today. Proof that my boyfriend is more awesome than yours is that when he saw how much he got paid, he said "Ooo. I must have gotten holiday pay although I don't know why? Oh well. Hey! I'm taking you shopping."
- Rey then proceeded to buy me awesome shoes and an awesome hat. He also bought me lunch at Dos Arbolitos (still one my favorite restaurants.) Would have bought me more awesome stuff, but I had to go to work. Damn work!
- Got paid today! Woot
- The DM for our store unexpectedly quit today which resulted in the following
- Ken was uber insecure/weirded out/annoyed/upset/bitter
- Ken's arch nemesis, Jason the GM from Canoga (who won a cruise while our store won an ice cream party) how has been with the company for less than year is now "Interim DM."
- It's possible that Ken may be getting his review from Jason. Which can only be bad.
- How does this affect me?
- Ken will take an active interest in my life to deter himself from contemplating whatever irritations are occurring in his life.
- He becomes too analytical of the way I do my job and then will give me that "tone." This leads too...
- Makes me feel insecure/weirded out/annoyed/upset/bitter
- Trained Calvin today at work. He seems like a really cool kid. I've trained some people that were cool, but he's on a level of like... Kaitlin cool. He's not just cool for a while, he's gonna be cool for a long time to come. And that is pretty damn cool.
- Damn school!
Maybe it's real. Maybe it's not. But it amuses me that Kobe manages to come off pompous on even this.
Random Picture of the Day

1 comment:
this entry makes me feel less psycho spastic that the first day you trained me i was like I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND. ha. no...it still sounds insane. thanks kellie :)
Post a Comment