- Lakers fans are pretty much the biggest douche bags in the whole NBA. My assessment of this started on Christmas day when Lakers were playing Phoenix. At the end of the game, fans were chanting "PHOE-NIX SUCKS!" I couldn't help but think then that that was rather rude. Today I found out from yahoo that, "Many in the partisan crowd chanted: “DUI! DUI!” late in the opening period as Anthony shot two free throws—a reference to his arrest last week." Criminetly! It's almost enough to make me ashamed of the Lakers.
- Rey took me out to CPK. My God! The cheese on wheat dough is AMAZING!!! And our waiter was so nice. He might have been gay, but that didn't matter. He was like "I've brought you some little plates to go with your little salad." He was so cute. And not in a sexy way, but in a like, "Awwww" sort of way. We ended up tipping him $10 for a $30 bill because we was so awesome. Seriously, if you go CPK in Northridge, sit at the bar and request Andrew as your server.
- Went over to Bonnie's to finish up season 2 of Veronica Mars. Beaver? I didn't even see that coming. Poor Mac. She's so cute. Who's with me on a Veronica Mars in the FBI series to come out? If you are, read this. If you're not, then you haven't watched the show.
- I don't even know....

Sunday
4-20-8
Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like it would be Alias basically. Which, if we stick to the Alias of Seasons 1 and 2, sounds good to me. I'm all for FBI Veronica and more hot FBI men like Vaughn (rawr!)
Post a Comment