Wednesday

4-30-8

Notes
  • Simple Day. Ya know, worked. Never did get around to making that Emigration Celebration for Andrew and Kaitlin's going away party. Sorry. However, it is a clever idea. Next time someone leaves, I'll save the idea and make flyers for that one.
  • Liz began training me today on doing the schedule. It doesn't seem too hard. We went over some other stuff, but I think I might need to take notes. Just in case.
  • Convinced Rey to come with me to see Made of Honor and eat Chipotle over in Burbank. Am now officially over Chipotle for at least another month. Anyway, as far as the movie goes, Rey totally enjoyed it. I know we won't admit to that exactly. But he was so busy talking about weddings right after. I enjoyed it too. (If you haven't seen it and want to be surprised, then don't read below for the fear of SPOILERS!!) Even though the plot was fairly basic and I didn't go into with many expectations, somehow, it still threw me for a loop. Patrick Dempsey is sort of an asshole. Realized too late in the game what he had and then goes about being all sneaky like trying to get her back. And she gives up a Scottish Duke?? Honey, NO ONE gives up a Scottish Duke that can ride horseback and has his own castle and all the crap. And he's not half bad looking. Anyway, good riddance to both Hannah and Tom. Despite these ramblings, I did enjoy the movie. Mostly because Rey was there.
  • Google Ads, you suck! And it makes me laugh!

No comments: