- KAITLIN, IN YOUR FACE! April = 20
- Last night Rey and I hung out.
- We went to Macaroni Grill. It was okay. CPK is way better. But MG got some bomb Ranch Dressing.
- Side note: I love the Andrew and I share the exact same opinion about most condiments. It's just fantastic.
- After that, we went to CD Trader. I bought a terrible terrible film that I cannot mention. I bought mostly because I love the main actress. What's worse is that I've seen this movie before and it's total crap. But I sorta wanted it anyway. Rey bought a crap load of movies. None of them crappy.
- Then we went to Ahhs and looked at movie posters. I really wanted to buy an X-Files poster. Alas, one was not to be had. Rather, I opted for a seriously cool V for Vendetta poster. You can see here that it retails for $25. I bought at the bargain price of $12. Boo-yow!
- One of the DVD's Rey bought was Navy Seals. It's a six hour mini series on Navy Seal class 234. And I have to say after watching all of the episodes, I really enjoyed it. I was totally cheering for Legg and Lively. Rey loved Legg because he sort of looks like him. In fact, he really looked a lot like him. It was sorta weird. But it was great. I kept asking Rey if he really wanted to do SEAL training and he's so hardcore up for it. We won't waste his officers commission to get in to the program, but he's fairly certain a position will open for him to go in. After the last episode, I could totally see why Rey wanted to do it. The first four episodes go over the first 3 weeks of their training. Those are the worst weeks of the entire training process from what I saw. That's when they have the biggest drop rate. Anyway, I could go on and on about all the stuff in the program, but overall, I think you should just watch it because it really was quite enjoyable to watch. Especially when you're nice and warm and snuggled up under the covers. How cruel... Anyway, if you want to borrow it, let me know.
- Watched Iron Man. HOLY COW! In the simplest of simple ways to explain how much I love it all I can say is: I LOVED IT! And the last minute of it was the best part of the whole damn film. GAH! You shoulda seen me. I went flipping nuts. These guys and I started cheering our heads off and praising Marvel. Oh man, I am so friggin excited. Now is the best time to be a comics fan. And if Marvel does this right, it is going to be UNBELIEVABLE! Okay, I really can't write any more about it because I'll just work myself up. Anyway, Iron Man is the best film I've seen in 2008.
- Hawks beat the Celtics to tie the series 3-3. Didn't see that coming...
- Miguel left me a message saying Shaq was in his store. It sounded legit and I see no reason for him to call me from work and lie about such a thing. I'll have to pester him for more info soon.
Friday
5-2-8
Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment