Sunday

5-18-8

  • So I hung out with Rey on Friday. The highlight was getting a bunch of tickets for shows at the Hollywood Bowl. I'm really excited to go to each show. Mostly because I love the Bowl and bringing in a spread of food and just eating and listening to the music under the stars. It's just nice.
  • Yesterday was the Steve Garvey event at the store. He seemed like a nice guy. Ken was acting kinda goofy about it and that was funny. Speaking of which, I'm still in that weird funk at work. Even though I'm not longer thinking that I'll be OS and Ken also genuinely asked me if I wanted Liz's job. I just can't seem to get over it. It's weird. It's also inhibiting my ability to enjoy my job. Maybe it's because my foot still (yes still!) hurts.
  • Bonnie had a BBQ and there was quite the spread. I wish I would've come a little hungrier because I would've feasted like it's nobodies bizniz. Alas, it was not be had. Speaking of which, I am so craving a shrimp burrito from Rubio's. There's nothing stopping me from going over there and indulging in that amazingness other than my own laziness.
  • Death Cab for Cutie's new album is pretty awesome. As is my K-Mix #43. But since it's a work in progress right now, so no songs shall be posted under its tweaked to perfection.
  • I have an assignment that I really don't want to do. Stupid paper and my flaky teacher with no sense of clarity or certainty. When I do an assignment, I want to know exactly what I'm expected to do to achieve the top grade. Teachers that ambiguously disregard this sacred principle of education should not be allowed to instruct.
  • Lastly, it's still hot. Uncomfortably so.
  • And finally, check out these awesome pictures of Bean. Isn't she cute? Love that last one even though it's blurry.




1 comment:

God said...

Its the monster baby! attacking fingers everywhere! but really, she's precious