- A deathly (no joke) heatwave has ravaged our precious Southern California. So what have been doing. Mostly what it is that I used to do in fifth grade. Be still and cool. This means I don't move much. And that seems to work out for me. So I worked in my nice air conditioned building today (sorry cafe) and then I went home and took a nap and then I sat. It was very cooling. So see, I am cool. Aha! Too hot for that sort of joke? Sorry. Or am I?
- Bean and Goobs and the mothership landed once again today due to the heat at Ott Dynasty. I had fun with Bean. It's probably the most time I've spent with her since her inception almost 6 months ago. She's quite the cute little bugger. And it would seem (at least in my experience) that Goobs skipped the terrible twos for the tumultuous threes. The things to look forward to in five years (or so...)
- I had a lot of fun hanging with 3/4 of the ABK² last night. I'm not sure that name is gonna work out for much longer. All this distance is taking it's toll. But dammit, my sleep has been interrupted as of late and I could not stay awake for what I feel may have been an important episode of Veronica Mars. I love Logan. My new favorite line: "That's Admiral Moneybags."
Friday
6-20-8
Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment