Good news
- GAH! I cannot wait!!!! But seriously, Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard are going to be at Virgin Megastore at Hollywood and Highland on July 16 and I'm gonna be there like a dweeb with all my soundtracks and an excited look on my face. And I don't even care!
- Kaitlincomesbacktomorrowkaitlincomesbacktomorrowkaitlincomesbacktomorrow! YAY! This means that I can finally see her and Andrew and ABK2 will once again be united.
- I saw Ken today for about 3 minutes and we laughed. So, I didn't really have to deal with much of anything today.
- I finally found that AMAZING trailer for Blindness. You should really watch it because it looks so good. It helps that my current obsession with Sunshine soundtrack also has made it's way into the trailer. But really, it's all about the following line: "Lady, I won't forget your voice." "And I won't forget your face!" Gah! How cool.
- I'm off tomorrow so that's pretty awesome. I think I get holiday pay for it too! Sweet.
- I made a joke and it made Bonnie and I crack up. I'm so glad that I have someone like Bonnie who understands my jokes. Thanks Bonita
- I was late for work this morning. I got out of bed at 6:10am and clocked in at work 6:20am. HOLY CRAP!

1 comment:
two things:
1. Blindness looks amazing
2. Don't tease me, bro.
oh and 3. you got to laugh with Ken, I got to be yelled at...again. This is getting old.
Post a Comment