Sunday

7-27-8

Tonight I did something spontaneous and it was awesome. Kaitlin: don't hate.

After looking for parking around Westwood (on a Sunday where meters aren't charged and people don't leave), Bonnie and I went to Diddy Reese's for my first time. And it was really awesome. It's nothing really overly special and because of that, it is. That's a paradox, I know. But it's such a cool little place that charges so cheap for a cheaply made dessert that's delicious and that's what makes it so special and quite brilliant. I enjoyed Cookie Dough ice cream in between a M&M Chocolate Chip Cookie and a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie. Next time, I think I'll go for an Oatmeal Raisin with Cookies and Creme ice cream. Yum. Anyway, great place. Definitely has my high recommendation.

Then it was off to Enzo's for a slice of pizza. The pizza is definitely better than Robbie Mac's because it's made fresh whereas over at Robbie Mac's they just re-heat it (it's still delicious though, I love Robbie Mac's. You go for the service and the vibe and the game). Anyway, it was fairly good and I wouldn't mind going back again.

Next it was off to Ahhs to look for Twilight stuff, but apparently, the major marketers of that store have not caught on to the soon-to-be-hip-again vampire trend. So we were not able to procure anything for our Breaking Dawn event. But we still had fun looking at kitschy crap that we'd likely never buy.

Finally, we headed to Urban Outfitters where Bonnie tried on a variety of hats.

Overall, and fantastic evening and a very enjoyable new experience. Here are some pictures

Straight Gangsta


Bonnie said I looked like Blossom.



Bonita looks mad pimp right here









No comments: