Kaitlin, you've used up my blue pen.
What to say. I don't really fell very chatty lately. I've done some interesting doodles lately. I really need a scanner. And a printer for that matter. I have an ambitious plan that I'd like to execute before the holidays. Chances are that I probably won't get around to doing it, but I think the idea is neat. The downfalls of this blog are that I don't really feel like telling you about my neat idea because in the event I don't ever get around to finishing said idea, you won't be disappointed.
I did say I wasn't feeling very chatty right?
Oh, but it should mentioned that I love Josh & Sandy Pants. They bought me Blueberry Truffles (from See's Candy) and not only are they delicious, but the thought was very moving. Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so very confused until I realized that I was not the one using the pen, it was being used on me. I won't tell you how long it took me to realize that...
word verification: glakv..hehe
Post a Comment