It's possible (slightly so), that at midnight, the world might end. You may not even understand what the hell is going on even if you do read the attached link, but know this, at this moment, the idea of our doom has its own strange merit right now, but ultimately, I'm not ready to die. So, I'll be watching the live web-cast of this possible extinction of life as we know it and delight in the sheer awesomeness that is the love of science and modern technology. Chances are, we won't die.Yesterday was unbelievable and practically perfect. I went to Disneyland and California Adventure and it was pretty much empty. We walked right on to Soaring over California, The Astro Blasters, and waited all of 2 minutes for Space Mountain. I ate 2 helpings of dole whip, and ice cream from Catch-A-Flav. I had IHOP for breakfast and rounded it out with my favorite salad from Quiznos for dinner. There was no traffic either way. I spent the entire day with Rey. I slept in yesterday morning and I slept for 8 hours once I got home last night and didn't even need an alarm clock for this morning. Days like that are the reason that life is worth living.
Days like today are the reason that you wonder why you got of bed. It really was not that bad. But it definitely had it's low point. I rear-ended someone. I could go on schpeeling about the ins and outs and question the other drivers decisions, but the bottom line is I did it. I screwed up. I did learn that people that take your claims at the insurance company are the most humorless sonsabitches that I ever had to talk on the phone with. Hopefully, at the end of it all, nothing comes of it and I'll just cancel the claim and it'll be like it never happened. Hopefully. But I expect the worse case scenario that she demand $4000 for neck damages and my insurance premium sky rockets to over $300 a month. Bleh....
I miss Nadia. Read her blog about her TN adventures
Man, if I'm gonna die in a few hours, I think I'd like a double-double before I go.
3 comments:
I'd like to get laid before I die.
Sorry about the rear-ending. That blows.
Oh, and according to the 6 o'clock news, Stephen Hawking is the most well-known physicist...apparently they forgot about Einstein.
Kellie I read this last night at 11:30pm and then spent the next half hour being retardedly nervous on a "just in case" level. Damn you.
I miss you too!
Post a Comment