What's this? What's this? It's a blog? Indeed. I haven't written one in over a week. But I return from the dark depths of lack of computer time. Not that I mind really. I did a puzzle. It was pretty bad ass.I begin my week with the total immersion into the wonderful world of Disney. These last few weeks, Jason and Robert and I have been getting more and more excited to go to Disneyland. Whereas they get their weekly dose of Disney music, I've been watching Disney movies everyday, exclusively listening to pretty much only Disney songs, and going the distance to Disneyland. It's weird that even going to Disneyland doesn't seem to satiate my excitement for going on October 9th. I think it's because I get to go with such awesome people and some whom I've never been before with. I'm also saving up money to make sure that the day is uber awesome and I have no financial constraints.
Things I have already called dibs on:
- Sitting with Bonnie in the front row of Space Mountain
- Sitting with Kaitlin on Mr. Toads Wild Ride
- Sitting next to Robert on Soarin' Over California.
2 comments:
So I checked out the Disney Heroes and I see they are all very well endowed. : ) That guys really good, though, so it makes it a little less dirty.
When it tells me i have to register to be a member in order to view "mature contact" methinks I should not view this at work.
Post a Comment