Thursday

9-26-8

I have to admit sometime that even though its effects don't seem to trickle down to me in an overly flashy way, this bit with economy is starting to get scary. I know I always wanted to live through something awesome like this, but it's a bummer. I don't really think that things will ever get as bad as they did in 1930s. And I think that my position with the company is secure. For now. But nevertheless, these are bad times we're living in. Last year, we were floating through plan, this year is just an endless failure through not only own store (clearly affected by these radical changes and downfalls), but throughout society. Thank GOD I left Wamu for the uber cool Water & Power Credit Union. That had to be the moment of financial change for me. Well done, me.


But I forgot to mention: I watched Heroes! Things I loved:
  • That scene between Claire and Sylar. The brain line is brilliant! "Are you going to eat it?" "Your Brain? Claire, that's disgusting."
  • "Thank you, Turtle! You saved my life."
  • Elle going ape-shit with her powers. Bad ass!
  • Weevil!
Things I didn't love so much
  • Maya... Bleh. Her and her skimpy ass tops. CTFD!
  • Actually Mohinder & Maya need to CTFD. Eww. No one wants to think of Mohinder having sex. Ever. Do people actually have crushes on him?
  • Tracy Shultz?? C'mon. What's going on here?
  • It sort of feels like Peter & Claire are dating. Even if Milo and Hayden are doing the nasty in the real, they need to tone it down on the show.
  • Ugh. Enough with Claire and her crap about her powers. I don't care how damn special she is. All she does is complain and whine, whine, whine.

And if you haven't already, you absolutely must watch this WTF/hilarious video on Robot's page.


Your daily dose of Disney through my blog (and you really need to watch it all the way through) :




3 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

I remember when this commercial first came out! I almost cried at work, damn you ktp!

Anonymous said...

I need to leave WAMU like right now!

Oh and I don't know if you heard about it out there but all of middle Tennessee ran out of gas last weekend. It was 1973 all over again; pretty awesome but a bit scary too.

Anonymous said...

I just found out about your blog, Bonnie told me. Its very cool:) This video brought me to tears. When did it air? How old is it? Anyway,you don't have to answer,I just wanted to say its awesome.And post more like it.


p.s.
This is lauren from the cafe at work,btw. I thought I just could put my name but apparently not.