Tuesday

9-3-8


  • Gah! Why is that you when you travel to a place and see something, you don't always understand the full scope of it. But it leaves an impression on you so you go home and you study it and you find out that now you're completely fascinated by it. And now, you want to go back and see it again, because this time, you may fully appreciate the importance it's had on you. AKA ---> this map. But as much as I want to go back to DC, I don't have the finances for that right now. BOO!

  • Work today was AWESOME! Why? Because the good Lord has heard my cries of misery and has answered my prayer. Did I actually ever pray for Martin to leave or for him to be fired? No, despite popular belief, I am not that mean. But I whined about it enough for maybe him to have overheard and got the point. Nevertheless, I am thanking God that my shoulders are a little lighter knowing that I'll never have to work with him again. And now that I'm in charge of interviewing all new prospective hires, at least I have the ability to control who gets through the gate and not. AWESOME!!!

  • In response to Bonnie's request to know exactly what was on the closing mix:
  1. Beck: E-Pro
  2. Beastie Boys: Intergalactic
  3. MC Hammer: U Can't Touch This
  4. Weezer: Undone (The Sweater Song)
  5. Sir Mix-A-Lot: Baby Got Back (absolutely needed to be on the mix!)
  6. Will Smith: Gettin Jiggy Wit It
  7. House of Pain: Jump Around
  8. New Radicals: You Get What You Give
  9. OMC: How Bizarre
  10. The Proclaimers: I Would Walk 500 Miles
  11. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Higher Ground (I've been thinking about it since my recent trips to D-land)
  12. Nine Inch Nails: Closer
  13. Harvey Danger: Flagpole Sitta
  14. Blur: Song 2
  15. Third Eye Blind: Jumper
  16. Blind Melon: No Rain
  17. Spice Girls: Wannabe
  18. White Town: Your Woman
  19. Everlast: What It's Like


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of that mix! It's awesome!