Tuesday

9-2-8

  • Why are the babies on the opening page (aka Blogger Buzz) always so ugly???

  • Went to class today and my history teacher is pretty damn awesome. He wrote Witches, so immediately, I like and feel sorry for him at the same time while deeply admiring that we actually has published comic books, even though they're total crap. He was on a comedy show that actually aired for two months on Comedy Central before it was canceled because apparently, it was pretty bad. He loves to argue and feel superior to every one, loves history, and has awesome footwear. What is not to love about this guy? Anyway, the class (so far, only one day) seems pretty cool and I think I'll stick around for it. Not so sure on my Philosophy class. Because apparently, it's math based. Yikes.

  • When I wasn't in class, I spent the majority of my day in front of the television eating grapes, dill pickles, and the occasional re-heated hot dog. I also drank orange juice straight from the carton. It probably looked terrible. Even worse given what I was watching, but I was still having a good time. What was I watching you may ask? All of my favorite parts from romantic regency films. Oh you know, just bits of Pride & Prejudice (both the 95 and 05 versions), Persuasion (both the 95 and 07 versions), Emma, Little Women, and my new favorite: North & South (which I really want to watch again!). I amused myself by snickering at the little nuances of the characters and their catchy little lines. Anyway, it was utterly delightful. Most uncouth, but still refreshing and satisfying.

  • At one point, I said I would post this picture here. I think in general, I would not be inclined to like people that wear this much pink, but she seems to have an awesome sense of humor given that life dealt her the Queen of Spades in a game of Hearts. So well done, young miss. Well done indeed.


1 comment:

God said...

how can philosophy be math based? that's weird.