Tuesday

1-15-8

I scooted to work today. The going there kinda sucked because I was hauling ass up hill, but coming home was the bee's knees. During my break at work, Bonnie, Kaitlin, and I watched The Fifth Element. All I have to say is "Anyway, we're in love."

A play list for today
  1. Inara George - Fools in Love
  2. Badly Drawn Boy - Promises
  3. The Shins - Sleeping Lessons
  4. Band of Horses - Island On The Coast
  5. Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost
  6. Roger Joseph Manning Jr. - Too Late for Us Now
  7. Steel Train - Alone on the Sea
  8. Deerhunter - Florescent Gray
  9. Say Hi (To Your Mom) - Northwestern Girls
  10. The Dykeenies - Stitches
  11. Editors - Open Up
  12. Milburn - Lo and Behold
  13. The Robocop Kraus - Standing in the Punchline
  14. The Autumn Defense - Canyon Defense
  15. Polytechnic - Man Overboard

No comments: