- No love for my blog these days. Mostly because my days are filled with anger and bitterness. Inexplicable feelings of repressed homicidal tendencies toward just about everyone I don't know.
- Spontaneous hang out with Kaitlin and Bonnie assuaged a bit of that rage (Oh Preston...) and I had lots of fun talking and drinking the most awesome (yet sorta expensive these days) alcoholic beverage: Berry Cider. Delish!
- Watched Glory Road last night. It was good. I liked it. Love those happy Disney endings. Also watched Green Street Hooligans. This could be where my anger has sprouted from. There's lots of awesome violence in it. Bear in mind however that it was a great movie, really really great movie.
- I've been having to make some ridiculous decisions about my life recently. It's become frustrating. I guess that's my punishment for being stagnant for so long. But I'll figure it out. I always do.
Friday
7-11-8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment