skip to main |
skip to sidebar
7-8-8
Sometimes it's good to blog to when you're annoyed or pissed. But since my 3rd rule of life is that no one really wants to hear that shit anyway, then just take a few deep breaths and think a of a few fucked up things you'd like to do to get it out of your system, then calm down and get over it.
- As it turns out, the French are considered to be the worst when it comes to Tourism. Awesome!
- So I was looking on Neatorama and was watching the latest Improv Everywhere wear they do the human mirror thing. And then I just found out that Yahoo is now featuring this as their lead article. Dammit yahoo! Get you're own cool stories to share. Anyway, it's kinda neat. Not nearly as cool as the Grand Central Station one, but I have to hand it to them, they got an outrageous amount of points for cleverness. Check it out.
- I haven't done too much lately, but I'll break it down
- Spent the 4th at Bonita's. There was a delicious berry concoction I rather enjoyed, cheapo (yet well worth it) fireworks (and a work out), ID4, and I won two rounds of Apples to Apples. All in all, and excellent evening.
- I finished watching Burn Notice. What a highly enjoyable show. Michael Westen is at first sorta of attractive. Attractive in the way you might find someone of the street attractive. You don't turn your head and go salivating after him, but you know that as a general rule of aesthetics, this person was put together rather well. And so as the show goes on and you get to know his character, it's just amazing. He becomes really super attractive when he lowers his voice and honestly, there was a little bit of swoonage. What's worse is that you know in that no other women could possibly deserve this man other than Fiona. She's so loyal despite the fact that she doesn't really get what she wants from him. I guess the thrill of the chase keeps her on. I like her and Mike and Sam. I could do without Nate and the mom, but whatever, you gotta take the somewhat obnoxious with the awesome.
- The visit from work was fairly silly. A whole lot of stress and craziness for 20 minutes of head nodding and general acquiescences. A store would really really have to drop the ball to screw up a corporate visit. Oh well, at least it's over
1 comment:
The frozen Union Station is the COOLEST THING EVER. I've seen it before in an edited form and it's so cool. The mirror thing was cool too though. Also, do you have burn notice on dvd or did you borrow? I keep seeing previews and I love Bruce Campbell, so if you own it...
Anyway I've started watching Mad Men. It's good so far but at two episodes in I'm not fully invested.
Post a Comment