Sunday

7-13-8

Is there anything better than a satisfying food coma? Diamond necklace? House in the Hamptons? All expenses paid trip to the destination of your choice? None of these things are more satisfying then a wonderful nap after a filling meal. Now, I know you’re thinking that all three of those things are quite possibly far better in comparison. But then you’d forget that those things come with troubles. A best way to describe the wonders that come with a food coma is simply to let you revert back to a time that is long gone from your memory. A time when the only things you cared about were eating and sleeping. That’s right. Babyland = Food Coma. Now tell me that that’s not satisfying.

I haven’t done this in a long time. Rey bought us dinner at Subway where we tried the new Chicken Caesar Sub which was absolutely delicious. When we went home he put on The Thin Red Line soundtrack and that was it. We were out. When I awoke (3 hours later) I could not have felt better. I was well rested, well fed, and altogether… well. It was delightful.

Sidenote: It used to be that after Chipotle, I wanted to nap. Sadly, Chipotle is sort of leaving that list. So I leave you with this pearl of wisdom: All things in moderation or else you’ll get sick of it.

No comments: