I think it's easy to mistake that I might not like updating my blog. But the truth is, I rather enjoy my little slice of the interwebs and I do get rather miffed when I don't have the opportunity to to contribute to the story of my year.
Anyway, the last days have been uneventful. Well, last night had it's moments, but I'd just rather not talk about what happened as it might possibly hurt the feelings of some readers. And no, I don't mean you, Kaitlin or Bonnie. In fact, let's hang out?
In the mean time, I have created a mean 90's mix. Perhaps a contender for Grady's amalgamation of music. While I do enjoy his very much, I chose some other sounds that he decided not include in his collection of songs. Such as Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith and Wannabe by Spice Girls.
edit: All this was written before I went to work. So... yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
now i am curious about what might upset people and what other awesome songs are on this mix.
i can't believe I only get to really see you like one day this week. lame.
WHY DIDN'T I GET TO HEAR WANNABE??? but overall the mix was bangin'.
yes please, let's hang out asap. even if it's one on one. i'm down to drive out to have break with someone...i miss bk^2 that much.
Post a Comment